The AGM of Kelso Folk & Live Music Club will be held on Wednesday, October 7th 2009, at 7.30pm in the upstairs room of The Black Swan, Kelso.
The agenda proposed is:
2. Minutes of AGM 2008
3. Treasurer’s report
4. Chairman’s report
5. Election of committee and office bearers
6. Discussion on members’ behaviour and discipline now that we have control over activities during our club nights at The Black Swan
7. Concerts – past and future possibilities
8. Club CD and Sweatshirts/Polo shirts
9. Proposal by a non-member that the club underwrites and organises a concert by Dougie McLean at the Tait Hall
Prepared by Secretary: Ian Croall.
Chairman – David Kilpatrick. Treasurer – Allan Conochie.
Additional items for the agenda, or notice or intended items under AOCB, should be notified to Secretary email@example.com
Kelso Folk & Live Music Club is a non-profit making Association. No membership fee is payable, and membership is open to all interested individuals on request. The Club’s primary activities are an Open Mic held upstairs at The Black Swan on all Fridays of the year permitted by the hotel management, from 7.30pm to 11.00pm; and an informal song and tune session held at The Cobbles Inn on all Fridays of the year when the premises are open, from 9.30pm until closing time. No admission charges are made, donations are requested. All musicians, singers and audience are welcomed.
Thursday, September 24th, 2009